Monday 11 January 2010

Plan for this year

The plan this year is to fish for Pike up until at least April, when the day light should be long enough to get sea fishing again. There will be a few trout trips to stock up the freezer, but mainly sea and Pike.

I am lucky enough to have a canal 200 yards away, lakes with in the mile and sea with in 3 miles of me, so the choices are endless for locations and what to do.

My success rate for catching this last 6 months has been quite low but very very enjoyable, so long may it continue.

The other part to this years plan is to learn to tie flies better. I have only thus far tied about 15-20, so theres loads of room for improvement. Image will appear in the blog as I go along as a record to the improvement or experimentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment