Friday 15 January 2010

2009 in a Nutshell

I started Fly Fishing after 16 years of not fishing at all. I have been out many times in the last 6 months of 2009. I have met people off the Sea forums and had forum meets at varying locations. All in all I am hooked (no pun intended) and look for every opportunity to get out and about.

At some points in the summer lighter days I would be out 6 times a week around hayling Island.

Sea Species Caught:
Bass - Largest about 32cm long - Hayling Island
Shad - About 30cm long - Hayling Island
Total Fish Caught: Approx 25

Game Species Caught:
Rainbow Trout - Largest 4 1/4lb - Meon Springs
Brown Trout - Largest 2 1/2lbs - Chalk Springs Arundel
Total Fish Caught: 16

Freshwater Species Caught: N/A

I have had a lot of fun and learned a lot, may my catch rate increase in 2010...

No comments:

Post a Comment